Check out these links to websites and documents submitted by Warren teachers and principals. Some were designed specifically for a school or grade level but your child may find something of interest. These are great tools to keep them engaged and learning over the summer. And, of course, don't forget the Summer Reading Program at the Marion County Library - Reading in all Languages.
Join us for some great golf AND support the Warren Central golf teams. The WCHS Golf Fundraiser is set for July 11th at Morningstar Golf Club. All proceeds will be donated to the WCHS Golf teams for future team needs. Contact Steve Seibel with questions.
Members of both Warren Central's boys and girls track teams will be competing in state competition. Girls track team will compete on Friday, June 6th and boys on June 7th. The format is the same for both days.
Tickets are $10, location is the Robert C. Haugh Track & Field Complex at Indiana University, Bloomington.
Field Events begin at 3 pm
Running events begin at 4:15 pm
FInals begin at 6:15 p.m.
Lady Warriors competing:
- Ericka Forte (3rd) - Shot Put
- Bryeana Byrdsong (1st), Ashanetta Harris (2nd) - 200m
- Keytorria Waites (2nd) - 800m Run
- Caitlyn Redmon (1st) - Long Jump
- Oschtisha Jackson (1st), Dejah Johnson (3rd) - 400m Dash
- Ashley Baker, Bryeana Byrdsong, Reagan Jarrett, Ashanetta Harris (1st) - 4x100m Relay
- Ashanetta Harris (1st) - 100m Dash
- Caitlyn Redmon (2nd), Kayland Jackson (3rd) - 100m Hurdles
- Kireina Gray, Joye Jackson, Arianna Reese, Keytorria Waites (2nd) - 4x800m Relay
- 200 m Dash - Isaiah Thomas (1st), Michael Cornner (2nd)
- 1600 m Run - Matthew Eagan (3rd)
- 4 x 100 m Relay - Michael Cornner, Ishmael Price, Kyiree Wallace, Isaiah Thomas (1st)
- 300 m Hurdles - Glendon Montgomery (2nd)
- 4 x 400 m Relay - Michael Cornner, Deondre' Jones, Glendon Montgomery, Isaiah Thomas (1st)
- Long Jump - Michael Graham (2nd)
- High Jump - Jarrell Dennis (1st)
Final report cards for high school students will be mailed to the address on file. Please be sure the school has your current address.
We are so proud of our Boys and Girls Track Teams for a great season and a great showing at State on Friday (girls) and Saturday (boys) Below are results of students who earned points.
Girls Track & Field
- 100 m dash-5th Ashanetta Harris
- 100 m hurdles-4th Caitlyn Redmon
- 200 m dash-6th Bryeana Byrdsong/8th Ashanetta Harris
- 4 x 100 m relay-1st-State Champions: 1)Ashley Baker, 2) Bryeana Byrdsong, 3) Reagan Jarrett, 4) Ashanetta Harris
- 400 m Dash-7th Oschtisha Jackson
- Long Jump-6th Caitlyn Redmon
- Shot Put-9th Ericka Forte
Boys Track & Field
- 200 m dash-1st-State Champion Isaiah Thomas
- 4 x 100 m relay-4th 1) Michael Cornner, 2) Ishmael Price, 3) Stephen Brown, 4) Isaiah Thomas
- High Jump-2nd Jarrell Dennis